Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2008-May-27 15:46:00
Subject:Re: some research

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: some research caroling 2008-May-27 15:46:00
Very funny. Sarcasm noted. Sigh. What I'm trying to say is to remind us of how
the WWP is set up. The link to a personal web site allows one to use the WWP as
a front end to make money. But that is not required. It allows you to use the
WWP freely as you desire. For me it is communication. For others it is a
showcase, sharing, outpouring, experiment, or invitation to invest. Whatever.

From:    #removed#

--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net