Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2008-May-28 10:31:00
Subject:Re: all in one

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: all in one Carl von Einem 2008-May-28 10:31:00
Mike,

if you received a Kaiser/Lintermann email that is enough evidence. From
the bits of information available in their podcast and on their website,
also from Willy's video (clickable dots everywhere on the map...) they
have to proof they didn't use your fullscreen panoramas.

If you are a professional photographer in Germany it's a good idea to
have a good AGB (= general terms and conditions, or Standard form
contract [1]) available. If not, I suggest you try to get some material
from bvpa [2] to get an overview about fees and jurisdictional matters.
That definitely helps.

Carl

Posted by: "ptgroup"

> Since I am not a lawyer at all but I want you to consider that
> you have to prove that you are involved in this issue.
> That is that you must have evidence that your work has been used
> illegaly.
> Until now we have only evidence from Willy?s action that shows some panos.
> We don?t know how many panos are used illegaly.

[1] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_form_contract>
[2] <http://www.bvpa.org/Publikationen.php>
     (DER BILDERMARKT und BILDHONORARE)