Sender:Sphereworks
Date/Time:2008-Jun-02 09:35:00
Subject:Re: Elevation

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Elevation Sphereworks 2008-Jun-02 09:35:00
You can see his shadow in a few places, looks like some sort of steady cam
maybe?  I?d love to stop at some of the points in that film and have a good
look around.  Video can be so frustrating !!  One of you nutters go up there
and get some VR?s !!  J

Cheers,

Pete

HYPERLINK "http://www.sphereworks.co.uk"www.sphereworks.co.uk