Sender:chris
Date/Time:2008-Jun-05 07:52:00
Subject:Re: A sunset panorama at the beach ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: A sunset panorama at the beach ... chris 2008-Jun-05 07:52:00
2008/6/5 Uri Cogan <#removed#>:
> chris wrote:
>>
>> Wow! What are Bracketing and Enfuse?
>>

> Bracketing is the practice of taking two or more shots of the exact same
> scene with different levels of exposure.
ah I know that - have used it b4 - thought u were referring to a
software tool :)

> Enfuse is a software tool for combining a set of bracketed images. The
> result is a high dynamic range photo that shows lots of tone detail in
> both shadow and highlight areas.
gr8, I'l look it up, I was doing some HDR a while back and did not
know about that tool.

cheers,

chris

Australian Ambassador, Association of Virtual Worlds,
http://associationofvirtualworlds.ning.com/

It be a great secret: there be greater truth at the centre.