Sender:darkfact95
Date/Time:2008-Jun-19 18:17:00
Subject:Re: Growing for the negotiation with ZKM

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Growing for the negotiation with ZKM darkfact95 2008-Jun-19 18:17:00
*suggestion*

They were *taking* our panoramas to use them with the Globorama, right?
Then... we could agree to allow them to use our panoramas in their
show IF and only IF they build another machine (mobile), give it as a
gift to WWP, train WWP on how to use it, and sponsor WWP trips all
over the world. So WWP will be able to travel say to a countries and
show them our work and how other parts of the world are. Of course the
ZKM will have to sponsor the WWP trips for the first year or so until
WWP get on its feet and find some other sponsors interested in this
kind of art.

hmmm.. I really like this idea! lol, hope you like it to. if you guys
are interested, count me in the field work.