Sender:georg.pickartz
Date/Time:2008-Jun-24 23:04:00
Subject:Re: Which one, please?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Which one, please? georg.pickartz 2008-Jun-24 23:04:00
http://www.pajuaba.com.br/temp/cume_anhangava.html
Because of its simplicity
Best regards
Gorg Pickartz

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rodolpho Pajuaba
  To: #removed#
  Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 10:49 PM
  Subject: Which one, please?

  Hello all, I hope all went well on the search for your best translation
  of Elevation. On my side, I did 3 options, and I?d like to ask you which
  one you?d choose. They are here:
  www.pajuaba.com.br/temp/zen_budhism.html
  www.pajuaba.com.br/temp/pedra_almoco.html
  www.pajuaba.com.br/temp/cume_anhangava.html
  From not so obvious to obvious ;-) . Although they are in FS, the files
  for this draft were the small ones, around 500Kb nd 570X320px window;
  I?ll upload bigger files for the final fullscreen ones. Please let me
  know what you think.
  Thanks a lot in advance.
  Regards,
  Rodolpho Pajuaba