Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2008-Jun-25 10:27:00
Subject:Re: My upcoming contribution...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My upcoming contribution... caroling 2008-Jun-25 10:27:00
Even though intellectually I assume the hellpad is physically higher off the
ground, the church feeling is more elevated for me. I wouldn't have to make such
a grand assumption as to marriage being the ultimate expression of love. If it
were my panorama I could describe it as a peak moment for the couple involved.
The image conveys the moment beautifully.

--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net