Sender:Thomas
Date/Time:2008-Jun-27 11:22:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama Thomas 2008-Jun-27 11:22:00
> Hence, I appeal to everybody not to block the artistic and scientific
> development of net
> culture for the sake of short-term individual profit

Why does than a company directly related to the ZKM want to sell the
Globoramam Project?
Why does a MPI take part with the objection to buy this technique?
Why does the University of Konstanz take part to sell it's laser
pointer?
Why does all those participiants not give it away for free? Wouldn?t
it be great?
Dear Mr. Weibel you take different measurements on the same thing.
To say it on suabian.
Your letter has a "Gschm?ckle" (strange taste)
Thomas Mottl