Sender:Kathy Wheeler
Date/Time:2008-Jun-29 23:00:00
Subject:Re: progress on "elevation"

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: progress on "elevation" Kathy Wheeler 2008-Jun-29 23:00:00
On 30/06/2008, at 4:37 AM, AYRTON wrote:
> I've shot somebut I'm very very very busy on a Client's job ...
> And exactly on the 20th working for this Client he took me to a
> helicopter
> hosting on top of a 48 floors building  :-)

Owww, lucky you! I love choppers (helicopters). We had a bigish one
fly low directly over our house yesterday, civilian but quite heavy
and damned noisy on decent. Sounded more like "Elvis" - the big fire-
fighting chopper we get on loan from the US every summer fire season
- but alas wasn't.

> As soon as I finish I will prepare my entry,

Looking forward to it.

Just finished preparing my 2 (high and low) pano entries last
night ... now to do the write-up ...

Cheers,
KathyW.