Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2008-Jul-17 04:11:00
Subject:Re: Virtual Tours

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Virtual Tours Uri Cogan 2008-Jul-17 04:11:00
Norman Shapiro wrote:

> Wow, what hostility. The guy just joined and is simply introducing
> himself. I thought WWP was open to all, not some narrow minded group
> of elite people working in a similar direction.

Dear Norman,

The WWP forum is indeed open to all, but its focus is the WWP project;
this is definitely not the proper forum for technical and commercial
issues around virtual tours for the real estate industry. I believe I
steered Mr. Anderson in the right direction that could really help him
(although directing him to the IVRPA forum may have been good too).

I don't recall any hostility except perhaps in your own comments about
some "narrow minded group of elite people", etc.

peace. Uri.