Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2008-Jul-17 21:25:00
Subject:Re: Virtual Tours - More

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Virtual Tours - More Dave 360texas.com 2008-Jul-17 21:25:00
Good presentation with the Nikkor 10.5 lens.

Andy, maybe its your lens type.  Try shooting with a Sigma 8mm or
Nikkor 10.5mm depending on your camera type.

Dave
Fort Worth, Texas USA
still at http://360texas.com

--- In #removed#, "Andy Anderson" <andyanderson179@...>
wrote:

> Lee,
>
> Tried that in the past, but these ar cylindrical and don't look
right at all with the "java"

> Thanks for your help
>
> Andy Anderson
> Killeen, TX
> Where the Stars Shine Big and Bright
>
> "No matter how I struggle and strive
> I'll never get out of this world alive"

change the tour type on the "2 Tour Images" page to "3D Virtual
Tours" and save then publish. You'll get another URL that uses a Java
Viewer that gives the 3D effect and also supports spherical panoramas
like these here...

>   http://www.cleartours.com/360tour1
>
>   Good luck with the new business.
>
>   Lee
>
>   ---
>
>   Lee Evans
>   Photographer, ClearTours, Inc.
>   http://www.cleartours.com

Of Andy Anderson
>   Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 3:12 PM
>   To: #removed#
>   Subject: Re: Virtual Tours
>
>   John,
>
>   The work I do is able to be marketed relatively inexpensive, but
has become valued by my customers. We have a market of people moving
to and from our area on a wholesale basis. We are located next door
to Ft Hood, a very large Army base.

>   Our fellow members have stimulated me to look into the craft a
bit deeper. I must say in the future, I plan to get involved with 3D
Virtual tours. This sofar has been a hobby that is paying for itself.
I myself also sell Real Estate, so do not have all the time in the
world. But, soon plan on retireing and then will have more time doing
something that I love.

>   Andy Anderson
>   Killeen, TX
>   Where the Stars Shine Big and Bright
>
>   "No matter how I struggle and strive
>   I'll never get out of this world alive"

Images.

>   If "a picture is worth a thousand words", a fully immersive 360?
>   interactive image is certainly 'worth' exponentially much more,
as it
>   involves the viewers own vision and motivation to look farther,
>   deeper, and in all directions.
>
>   Cheers,
>
>   John Dobbins
>   N4m Design & Immersive Imaging
>   http://www.n4mdesign.com/
>
>   --- In #removed#<mailto:wwp%40yahoogroups.com>, "Andy
Anderson" <andyanderson179@> wrote:
>   >
>   > Hi,
>   >
>   > Just joined, my panorama's usually are in the form of Realestate
>   > virtual tours. Am learning the basics of Real Estate
photography, if