Sender:Fernando Costa Pinto
Date/Time:2008-Aug-10 14:46:00
Subject:Re: August 10th - 360 Panorama Workshop at Maine Media Workshops

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: August 10th - 360 Panorama Workshop at Maine Media Workshops Fernando Costa Pinto 2008-Aug-10 14:46:00
Dear Jook,

I wonder if you could produce a film of such a workshop .
Instead of inconvenient travels..for everybody.Remember the carbon
footprint....
Also the possibility to sell the same work..several times...
Video.Google has a video purchase  system very interesting ...every time
someone makes a download ..the payment to the producer is done.Which bring
the costs of maintenance to near 0 ( servers..etc)
Could this be a good idea ?

Cheers

Fernando
Bahia , Brazil