Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2004-Jul-31 22:48:00
Subject:Re: copyright - postscript - maybe more

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: copyright - postscript - maybe more Dave 360texas.com 2004-Jul-31 22:48:00
The individual apparantly has more than an interest in the VR
technology.  We might consider taking this negative issue and
reverse it to our mutual group benefit.  You might consider inviting
him into the forum... even though they might not have the
photographic hardware.. they could at least learn from the
situation...  yes?? Maybe they have the software back ground that
might prove useful to our overall groups benefit.

Just a thought about the matter...

Dave

--- In #removed#, G. Donald Bain <#removed#> wrote:
> The author of the site that was illegally using my panoramas has
now
> written to me apologizing. He is an Israeli student and I am sure
meant
> no harm.
>
> All in all it was perhaps a useful consciousness-raising
experience for