Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2008-Sep-26 22:01:00
Subject:Re: prep server is about to be moved

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: prep server is about to be moved AYRTON 2008-Sep-26 22:01:00
Relax DonYou've done a LOT for our community and this kind of things happens
all over the world.
So when it's ready just let all know
and life will keep moving on :-)

THANKS for all my friend

cheers
AYRTON

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 5:22 PM, G. Donald Bain <#removed#

--
| A Y R |

+ 55 21 9982 6313

http://ayrton360.com