Sender:Nick
Date/Time:2008-Oct-06 16:49:00
Subject:Re: more recognition due

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: more recognition due Nick 2008-Oct-06 16:49:00
Thanks to the organizers for another great event, a big thank you
Markus, for that you do.

I have had a look at a couple of entry's so far, I love Caroling
Geary's entry. I will wait until after the late entries are up to go
through them all.

The theme colour was interesting and took me a couple of months to come
up with an idea. I ended up shoting a photo pano and then converting it
into a paint by numbers image.

Thanks again to every one involved.

Nick Milligan.