Sender:YILMAZ TUFAN
Date/Time:2008-Nov-05 11:41:00
Subject:Re: extensive virtual tour

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: extensive virtual tour YILMAZ TUFAN 2008-Nov-05 11:41:00
At?the first?time we offer like you said. We?planed 65 panoramas for this park.
But citiy hall managers want to see everywhere of park with panoramic photos.

Then we made extensive plan and we?raise our price.
City hall manages agree with that and happy for that :)
Because this technic is very interesting for them.

I agree with you. Most people?will exit after 10 panorama.

For example our?special tour we made best shot of place.
http://www.360tr.com/topkapi/english/?(Topkapi Palace - Harem Section)

?

?
--