Sender:crane
Date/Time:2008-Nov-12 16:30:00
Subject:Re: Carsten Rees

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Carsten Rees crane 2008-Nov-12 16:30:00
Quoting Yuval Levy <#removed#>:

> we hoped to keep internal task-force issues away from the public eye in
> the interest of the community.
>
> Carsten Rees has chosen unilateral action [1] in complete disrespect of
> the group and of compromises that have been made with him and for him in
> the interest of group unity.
>
> He has now been kicked out from the group.
>
> A more detailed statement exposing his lies and his obstructive behavior
> will follow.
>
> Yuv

I haven't been involved ( haven't thought about it much )but the content of
the above link seems to suggest a considered way to proceed.

It seems clear that it is the members whose work was used without permission
who should take the action.

Finding out exactly who's images were used seems to be the issue.

regards

mick