Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2008-Nov-14 13:24:00
Subject:RE: My favourite spot in Bali

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: My favourite spot in Bali Sacha Griffin 2008-Nov-14 13:24:00
Fantastic. I can see why you love it.

It looks like you used enblend, by the little zenith dark swirl. I'm not
sure what causes it.

To everyone, is there a fix for enblend to correct the blending swirl?

It occurs even with only a whole zenith image occupying its only masked
space. But not all the time.

I have just updated to the latest binaries @
http://enblend.sourceforge.net/ but don't see anything in particular in the
changelog.