Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2008-Dec-28 11:21:00
Subject:Re: Usage rights page on prep server

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Usage rights page on prep server Yahoo Account 2008-Dec-28 11:21:00
--- On Sun, 12/28/08, danheimsoth <#removed#> wrote:

> I can't get the usage rights page to work for me.  I get
> a page with
> the 2 links, "same permissions" / "different
> permissions", but neither
> link does anything when I click it.  Is there a minimum
> level of Java
> needed?  I'm using XP with either Firefox or IE.

Hi,

not exactly Java - the "show/hide" function is JavaScript. Maybe there's something like AdBlock installed?

I've updated the page to use plain old "form processing" (buttons instead of the links, and server-side processing), so it should work now no matter what the browser settings are (tested Safari/Mac and IE/XP with Javascript off)

Thanks for reporting that problem!

-Markus