Sender:haroldrosenberg
Date/Time:2009-Jan-16 17:44:00
Subject:Re: One panorama from Las Vegas ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: One panorama from Las Vegas ... haroldrosenberg 2009-Jan-16 17:44:00
--- In #removed#, Uri Cogan <uri@...> wrote:

> Roberto Gomez Torres wrote:
>

> > This one at the Bellagio Hotel showing it's famous attraction of the
> > dancing
> > fountains ( 4.2MB ).
> >
> > http://www.tiempo-digital.com/galeria/2009/fs-2009-016.html
> > <http://www.tiempo-digital.com/galeria/2009/fs-2009-016.html>
> >

> Nice panorama! I did not realize that the street surfaces and lamp
posts
> in Las Vegas are painted deep blue, or should I calibrate my monitor?

Very nice pano of the dancing fountains in Las Vegas, Roberto. It
brought back a lot of fond memories. In the late 1960's, while a
university student, my summer job was operating the "Dancing Waters"
show at the Montreal Worlds' Fair (Expo 67) site. I believe that the
Vegas fountains are the same, except that they're now controlled by a
computer, rather than a person at a toggle switch/pushbutton console.
Thanks, Roberto, for reminding me of my younger days.