Sender:Bruce Christianson
Date/Time:2009-Feb-04 13:47:00
Subject:Re: Free web3D maps offer for WWP project

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Free web3D maps offer for WWP project Bruce Christianson 2009-Feb-04 13:47:00
Only can see a white page with a button at the bottom to "Choose File"
in Safari.

Virtually Yours,
Bruce Christianson
Photographer  |  Digital Consultant  |  VRtist  |  DigiTech
"Nothing in one's life exists, until it is
observed."                     -bc
www.PhotoLogic.com
612-578-9972  Cell Phone
651-340-4430  Home Ofc.