Sender:Jeffrey Martin
Date/Time:2009-Mar-18 21:16:00
Subject:Re: Digest Number 1628

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Digest Number 1628 Jeffrey Martin 2009-Mar-18 21:16:00
LOL. Ok Hans. :-))

I'll put myself twice in the pano. once before and once after all the beers
:-)

I'll focus before I drink the beers.

On 17/03/2009, at 10.17, Jeffrey Martin wrote:

> I'll be making a pano for this WWP.
>
> But overall i'm not excited about the theme "diversity". It would
> be nice to
> have a more concrete kind of theme in my opinion. Maybe i'm only
> lacking in
> imagination. ;-)))

Jeffrey

You are an american in Prague
You just need to go to a Cafe and make a table top pano with yourself
in it.

Or to a bar and focus on the bottles of Czech beers.
Have fun and remember to focus before you drink the beers.

Of course you could also go for cocktails. This one has 300. http://
www.bugsysbar.com/index_en.php
But it might be expensive if you want them all on the bardisc.

Hans

Hans Nyberg