Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2009-Mar-21 12:51:00
Subject:Re: Shoot Diversity

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Shoot Diversity Keith Martin 2009-Mar-21 12:51:00
Hello Alain!

It would be great if you participated in the current Diversity event.
As a fellow graphic designer (among other things) I would love to see
your contribution.

Unfortunately, the concept of these events is that the panoramas
really must be shot during the stated time frame (this one is March
18th to 23rd), so something shot on March 14th wouldn't be eligible.
I'm in a similar situation, as I have some shots that would fit the
theme quite well but weren't taken at the right time. Instead, I'm
planning on shooting my contribution today or tomorrow.

Remember, you don't have to get the panorama stitched and finished
before the end of the shooting time frame! As long as you can get
that done by April 1st (yes, seriously...) that's fine. And there is
a Late Editing option for those that need a little longer to process
their work.

Grab your camera and see what you can capture. Good luck!

Keith