Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2009-Apr-01 02:42:00
Subject:Re: Three days remain to contribute to "Diversity"

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Three days remain to contribute to "Diversity" Caroling Geary 2009-Apr-01 02:42:00
The greens look slightly saturated but basically true to me. Are the
lines against the sky supposed to be quite blue? Somehow the blues
look extreme and unduly emphasized to me. The contrast is good. Or
contrasts are good. There is the contrast in the foreground light and
dark which is good. Then there is the contrast between the intimate
relatively muted foreground and the brightly illuminated distant
foliage, which to me is interesting.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net