Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Apr-07 15:45:00
Subject:Re: WWP Website is offline

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Website is offline Yahoo Account 2009-Apr-07 15:45:00
Oh great, not again...

I really wished I'd know why this happens. We had the same problem a few weeks ago, and after a few hours, it resolved all by itself. Like this time, there has been no change to the configuration at all, unless the hosting service is (re-)configuring something right now. I've just remote-rebooted the virtual machine, but that didn't change a thing. I'll file a report to the hoster, but that's about all I can do right now...

-Markus