Sender:Luciano
Date/Time:2009-May-05 15:10:00
Subject:Re: How to find someone

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: How to find someone Luciano 2009-May-05 15:10:00
Ayrton, I guess a visual search over the world map from
WWP<http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp_all/map/index.html>is
the only option to filter users by specific region, something like a
hand
pickup task, or try a combo Google search using region
term<http://%22World%20Wide%20Panorama%22%20+%20Brasil>,
like:
"World Wide Panorama" + Autralia
"World Wide Panorama" + Brasil
"World Wide Panorama" + Photographer + London

Abra?o

Luciano Bergesch
Porto Alegre - Brasil