Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2009-May-11 19:02:00
Subject:Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ? Alex Makienko 2009-May-11 19:02:00
A short note in addition. So far the only thing which unites us and cements our community is WWP. Periodically some local communities appear, which are based on technical interests or temporary goals or anything else. Nothing wrong but... This already caused some small conflicts in the past. It would be very scary if these local groups will cause a kind of "segregation", sub-groups, separation etc etc. We may want to have a center based on the WWP as a core.

Just a thoughts...
Alex\