Sender:Luciano
Date/Time:2009-May-11 19:17:00
Subject:Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Nikon 2.8/10,5 Sigma 3.5/8 or Tokina 10-17 ? Luciano 2009-May-11 19:17:00
Just like Hans said, Panoguide.com forum is a good resource to share tech
information.

I'm new here, but shooting QRVRs for a few yrs, and to be honest the tech
topics are welcome. I believe every place is a good place to share
information, since we panographers are a small community. Just keep the
subject, or create a new message with your subject if you wanna change the
topic.

Cheers

Luciano