Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Jul-07 15:29:00
Subject:Re: PangeaVR Support in WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: PangeaVR Support in WWP Yahoo Account 2009-Jul-07 15:29:00
Well, if I read the DevalVR documentation right, there's not much difference between PangeaVR and DevalVR, so it should be feasible to add it as a fourth choice. :)

Currently, I'm working on a way to pick the opening view and the thumbnail for the Flash/JPEG data, using the same "live preview" method the QTVR already has.

(actually, no, currently I'm just glancing over my e-mail before I'm off to do some shopping ;)  )

-Markus