Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2009-Aug-31 14:10:00
Subject:Re: WWP Performing Arts - Written Permissions - Photo Releases

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Performing Arts - Written Permissions - Photo Releases Bostjan Burger 2009-Aug-31 14:10:00
Land of free ... I hope that Europe will stay what it is ...true Land of freedom. Can you imagine that a mother with a hungy baby is arested in Europe just because see disposed her breast in a public to give her baby a milk? I can't.Imagine kind of that performance ?in one of the Worlds capitals:?http://www.voyeurweb.com/contris/WhatISaw/ws200908/20090821-114397/index.html?- that performing art lasted last week until yesterday evening in Ljubljana - and I even didn't know that unless a friend of mine from US posted this link to me ;) ;) or:?http://www.panoramas.dk/2008/flash/naked-bike-ride.html.

;) Bostjan?