Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2004-Sep-02 02:55:00
Subject:Re: The Fishmarket at the Center of the World

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The Fishmarket at the Center of the World Bernhard Vogl 2004-Sep-02 02:55:00
Hello Ian

Very easy if you use Panotools/PTGui - Use the Control-Point Type
"Vertical Line" and define some vertical lines around in your image:
Using PTGui you only have to choose the same image in the left and right
"Control Points"-window. Then e.g. define upper part of your line left
and lower part right. The Control Point type will be set automatically
by PTGui.
Afterwards re-optimize your image letting correct yaw, pitch and roll of
all your images.

HTH
Bernhard