Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2009-Oct-14 21:44:00
Subject:Re: ping

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: ping Pat Swovelin 2009-Oct-14 21:44:00
On 10/14/2009 2:10 PM, Luciano's hamster got loose on the keyboard and
typed ...:
> ...pong!
>
> received.
>
> Check your spam folder John.

Because this is happening with all of your accounts (at least 3 that I
know of) it's got to be a problem on your end either with your e-mail
client, your SPAM folder (if you use one) or your ISP (who may have
added an anti-SPAM utility without bothering to tell you).

> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 6:08 PM, John Riley <#removed#> wrote:
>
>> I have not gotten any mail from this list for a few days. Has my
>> subscription been dropped?

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large