Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2009-Oct-16 12:03:00
Subject:Re: 360VR Time Elapsing

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 360VR Time Elapsing Caroling Geary 2009-Oct-16 12:03:00
I enjoyed the back yard pano through all the seasons of the year. The
point of view seemed to be exactly the same at all times. Wonder how
you got it so precisely. But that adds to the beauty of a fourth
dimension, keeping the basic 3D unchanging and rock solid.

It goes so fast. Which is good, not boring. However, I was
particularly interested in the floods and found myself wishing I
could click out and just have that time to myself without having to
cycle through the whole year again. I could see having time lapses as
an index with hotspots to choose any particular time and stop it or
go to a stopped pano.

That would add more bytes to the file. My 1.5GB RAM handled it OK
until the very end when I was done and clicking between tabs or
windows in Firefox on Mac and it crashed.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net