Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2009-Oct-18 20:26:00
Subject:Re: Drug WAR in Rio streets

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Drug WAR in Rio streets Uri Cogan 2009-Oct-18 20:26:00
AYRTON wrote:

> Hello Guys
> I invite you all to look at these photojournalism 360º panos, that I did
> yesterday during at war among trafic dealers and the police in Rio
> Lots of problems, but the images tell a story,

Thanks. Powerful images; I'd like to see more journalistic panos, it
will not matter really if the stitching will be less than perfect, and
some stuff is blurred; panoramas can impart a good sense of the action
and environment,

> my server is breaking dow all the time
> I'm gonna move it on november 1st to a dedicated server in the US
> So now it's given error 503 a lot of times

Yes, it took a few tries to get the pages to download, but it was worth it.

Salut!

--

            Uri Cogan
       http://www.uricogan.com