Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2009-Oct-25 16:32:00
Subject:Re: If you think Twitter, Facebook, Orkut, Youtube was a waste of time !

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: If you think Twitter, Facebook, Orkut, Youtube was a waste of time ! Caroling Geary 2009-Oct-25 16:32:00
Take care Luca, you might be like me deeply into social networking of
me mostly. But recently admitting others into my network via
Facebook. And I'm only 75. Personally, I bet that we'd have lots more
communication if we had a WWPano facebook page. That is mainly
communication with friends of friends and the good news spreading out
like ripples from pebbles tossed on the water.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net