Sender:Alex Makienko
Date/Time:2009-Nov-04 11:45:00
Subject:Re: Which stitching software to choose ? ????

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Which stitching software to choose ? ???? Alex Makienko 2009-Nov-04 11:45:00
Excuse me Bruno, what is the problem to create an installation package, say,
for Windows? It took approx. two hours for me when I created an installer
for PanoLab3D a month ago (including testing of an installation).

And if making software good and convenient for end-users is not yet a
"critical task" for your team, that in my strong opinion (as a former
software designer and project leader with 25+ years experience) means that
the software is not ready to distribute. ;-)

Cheers,
Alex