Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Nov-10 14:25:00
Subject:Re: WPP site down - noticed 4:38pm 9Nov09

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WPP site down - noticed 4:38pm 9Nov09 Yahoo Account 2009-Nov-10 14:25:00
>From: Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net <#removed#>
>
>Dreamhost.
>
>>They are great for non-critical applications (good price, good service, good
>>response). But i would look elsewhere for critical stuff, in my experience.

Good thing that the WWP isn't exactly a critical application - unless you count the last hours of an event as the deadline approaches :)

And while we're on the topic of deadlines: No need to hurry, there are still a few more weeks to search for (or to take) your Best Panorama Of 2009 and to make up some caption for it... :)

-Markus