Sender:Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com
Date/Time:2010-Jan-02 19:49:00
Subject:Re: Best Of 2009 - It's Online!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Best Of 2009 - It's Online! Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com 2010-Jan-02 19:49:00
Hi Pat,

Sorry, but only now I noticed that I had my title wrong.

I meant it to be: *Sunset Over Horseshoe Bend*

http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp1209/html/CarlosChegad...

Can you fix it or let me in again to correct the title?

Os melhores cumprimentos,
Best regards,

Carlos Chegado

Olho de Peixe Lda
Rua Miguel Pais, 48 - B, 2830-356 Barreiro, Portugal
Tel: (+351) 210 88 91 92, Fax: (+351) 210 88 91 99

|| Always reply to: #removed# || Skype: carloschegado ||
facebook.com/carloschegado || twitter.com/carloschegado ||

www.olhodepeixe.pt || Impress?o Digital ?? www.xprints.com ||