Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2010-Feb-21 13:34:00
Subject:Re: dates for food event

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: dates for food event Yahoo Account 2010-Feb-21 13:34:00
Hi,

I've forwarded the question to the Board of Directors. I hope to hear back from Don and the others soon. They're sort of occupied with the upcoming IVRPA conference, from what I've gathered.

If things go according to WWP custom, it'll be *at least* from 17th to 21st, or even from 15th into part of the next week (that's what's currently being thought about, to offer a bigger window of opportunity). None of that is final, though. Sorry for the delay.

-Markus