Sender:Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com
Date/Time:2010-Mar-19 18:09:00
Subject:Re: Tucson 2010 Panoramic Exhibition rules

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Tucson 2010 Panoramic Exhibition rules Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com 2010-Mar-19 18:09:00
Scott,

No problem, we are here to help.
Happened that your questions came during my working hours and I notice
the "me too" e-mail popping up so I figure it was better to clear
everything out.
Some misunderstandings just happen because of language barriers, maybe I
wasn't clear enough in the first announcement, it happens mostly because
in Portuguese we write most everything backwards compared to English, so
I have to think and invert it in my head before write it in English!
The bottom line is, we have good intentions and we will take care that
this exhibition is a success.

BTW: I am sorry that the submission time frame is so short, but it just
happened that way, sometimes we can't control everything ;-)

Os melhores cumprimentos,
Best regards,

Carlos Chegado

Olho de Peixe Lda
Rua Miguel Pais, 48 - B, 2830-356 Barreiro, Portugal
Tel: (+351) 210 88 91 92, Fax: (+351) 210 88 91 99

|| Skype: carloschegado || facebook.com/carloschegado ||
twitter.com/carloschegado ||

|| Fotografia 360? ?? www.carloschegado.com || www.olhodepeixe.pt ||
www.xprints.com ||

|| 360cities.net/profile/carlos-chegado || ivrpa.org/user/2153 ||