Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2010-Apr-03 23:47:00
Subject:Re: Got the iPad, first check

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Got the iPad, first check Keith Martin 2010-Apr-03 23:47:00
Sometime around 3/4/10 (at 23:50 +0200) Willy Kaemena said:

>in the free version of PangeaVR click on Enter URL and enter there
>the URL of your equirect on your server.

But the problem is you can't see panoramas in a regular web site.
*That* is the thing we want. Well, *I* want it anyway.

We'll be going into this at Tucson 2010 in the panel debate on
Saturday; 'Handheld devices and the future of panoramic display'.
Should be an interesting and possibly lively session!