Sender:Luciano
Date/Time:2010-Jun-03 13:38:00
Subject:Re: The June 2010 WWP ... almost here...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The June 2010 WWP ... almost here... Luciano 2010-Jun-03 13:38:00
Hey Bostian, your first pano reminded me a shot I did back in 2008, I was
struck by the similarity between our views, excluding the fence and the cows
(from my shot), the scenario is similar although different countries, time
and photographers, amazing!
I was working with the subject: "Where the old and new stuff intersects". I
found an old country road where new wind turbines were just installed.
http://www.vista360.com.br/energia/02/
http://www.vista360.com.br/energia/01/

:-) Luciano