Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2010-Jul-06 05:04:00
Subject:Re: Error in link on my Forgotten Places page

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Error in link on my Forgotten Places page Yahoo Account 2010-Jul-06 05:04:00
Hi,

no problem, it's fixed now.

Don't worry about "http://" disappearing at the beginning, because it wasn't there in the first place. :) That's why the link went "local" - the extra text was the browser auto-expanding the relative link. I've added it, now it works as expected.

Thanks for giving me an idea, too. I'm going to take a look at the text-to-html module, I might be able to add some indicator on the preview page to show if a link is "internal" (i.e. possibly incomplete) or "external" (i.e. "fully qualified URL" thing).

-Markus