Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2010-Sep-17 03:42:00
Subject:Re: my blog is up

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: my blog is up Don Bain 2010-Sep-17 03:42:00
Briar,

Glad you enjoyed the blog. I haven't been able to keep it up, been camping every night and just in a motel tonight for a very necessary clean-up.  I am still in the Yukon (latitude 60?, same as Saint Petersburg and Helsinki) but heading straight south tomorrow since winter could arrive here any day (so the locals tell me).

The convoy was for safety - they didn't want anybody going too fast or getting run over by the heavy equipment still working on the road. That road closes for the year next week.

Don