Sender:matthias_taugwalder
Date/Time:2010-Nov-24 08:11:00
Subject:Re: Image licensing request on topics "cocaine" and "lady gaga"

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Image licensing request on topics "cocaine" and "lady gaga" matthias_taugwalder 2010-Nov-24 08:11:00
Please find here more details from the client:

---

any panorama would be welcome, even if not 100% linked to the topic.

for cocaine it could be:
- cocaine users "in action"
- crack smokers
- prostitute snorting or smoking or injecting (even if it is heroin, we could pretend it is cocaine)
- dealers
- coke production, laboratory in jungle
- traficant arrested, police raid
- soldiers in jungle, coastguard patrols
- speedboat or u-boat used by traficants
- US-Mexican board

for lady gaga it could be:
- any picture with lady gaga on it
- concerts