Sender:Matthias Taugwalder
Date/Time:2010-Nov-30 09:14:00
Subject:Re: OT - Call for Candidates for the 2011 IVRPA Board of Directors

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: OT - Call for Candidates for the 2011 IVRPA Board of Directors Matthias Taugwalder 2010-Nov-30 09:14:00
Hi all

This is just a reminder that the deadline for submitting candidate
statements for the IVRPA board of directors will be expire tonight on
November 30, 2010 (Tuesday) at 24:00 UTC.

If you are willing to run for the IVRPA board of directors, please post your
candidate statement in our members forum at
ivrpa.org/forum/members<http://www.panoguide.com/r/?p=http%3A%2F%2Fivrpa.org%2Fforum%2Fmembers>

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me off-list:
#removed#

On behalf of the IVRPA board of directors 2010,

Matthias Taugwalder
IVRPA president

--
International VR Photography Association (IVRPA)
www.ivrpa.org <http://www.panoguide.com/r/?p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ivrpa.org>