Sender:ptgroup
Date/Time:2010-Dec-20 17:11:00
Subject:Re: Can't get to teh Edit page

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Can't get to teh Edit page ptgroup 2010-Dec-20 17:11:00
hm - works her (Noth Germany) as expected- no failure at all.
just the url you mentioned:
http://contribute.worldwidepanorama.org/gen/edit/editframe.html

log in > go to you personal page > select the event (actuale) : edit works
(at least the 3 i tried just right now )

may be  atemporarely internet error somewhere in the digital world ???

ciao
mike

360? VR Fotografie:
http://www.360de.de