Sender:Sacha Griffin
Date/Time:2010-Dec-22 19:09:00
Subject:RE: Misconcept of the Physiology of Eye Movement

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Misconcept of the Physiology of Eye Movement Sacha Griffin 2010-Dec-22 19:09:00
True, but I don?t see how eye movement even correlates to pano motion. Your
eye view isn?t a whole screen size, it?s going to be a subset/small section
of the screen.

What we want to talk about is eye tracking. Objects in motion, Bezier curves
etc.

 It?s far easier to keep a contract track on an important detail with
inertial movement.

Now, if we are talking about pano motions and headwear, your comments are
vital.

Sacha Griffin

Southern Digital Solutions LLC  - Atlanta, Georgia

 <http://www.seeit360.net/> http://www.seeit360.net

 <http://twitter.com/SeeIt360> http://twitter.com/SeeIt360

 <http://www.facebook.com/panoramas/> http://www.facebook.com/panoramas/

IM:  <mailto:#removed#> #removed#