Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2011-Jan-21 13:43:00
Subject:Re: WorldWidepanorama.org membership problem

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WorldWidepanorama.org membership problem Robert Bilsland 2011-Jan-21 13:43:00
I'm guessing that you just need to request the opportunity to "late edit" for the last event. Once the closing deadline has passed for an event then your page is locked so no further updates can be done. You'll find a button to request this on the first page you see once you have signed in. It's between two horizontal lines and just above a list of recent updates that have been done.

Bob.