Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2011-Mar-07 16:33:00
Subject:Re: International years?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: International years? Bostjan Burger 2011-Mar-07 16:33:00
WWP team had the idea about the implementation of the all year  events to the
WWP project  three years ago and with the serious ?almost try? two years ago.
Last year was even written an essay about the biodiversity- just few days before
the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Unfortunately always the lack of time to make the
idea run?
However... the future all year event(s) are not going to be fixed to UN
international years and Forest was picked as we missed the Biodiversity. There
are many quite funny international years as the international year of potato;
e.t.c? some brainstorming to all year events is truly welcome from the WWP
community.
I like the idea of the all year event" International year of youth".

:) Bostjan